Wednesday

New Air Line Company - Fire Flyz.com.my

(For full text with comments please click on the title)

Sory for my reader, recently are buzy on my another blog, iCalvyn.com and do some basic SEO for my blog.

On few week ago, once air line company has establish, Fireflyz.com.my , according to my collegue, this company is the subsidiary of MAS airline, the purpose it to compete with Air Asia Airline.

When i spoken to once of my company sales manager, she said this comamy own a small size air plane. it is more safety if we having small size plane, becouse the weight are lesser when flight at the sky. This is real also.

Here are some information on this company

Booking method
Booking online :
www.fireflyz.com

Booking on phone : 03 - 7845 4543.

Booking Via Ticketing centre :
City Ticket Office
1st Floor, Menara KWSP
38 Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah
10050 Penang.
Tel: 604 217 6321 / 6323 / 6326Ope
rating Hours: Mon – Fri 0830 – 1730

or

Airport Ticket Office
Bayan Lepas International Airport,
Penang
Tel: 604 648 2107
Operating Hours: Daily 0530 - 2130

Group Booking
For bookings of ten (10) passengers or more, you can make use of our Group Bookings service. Just email us at groups@fireflyz.com.my with your itinerary details, number of passengers and telephone contact number. We will then send you a quotation.

Ticketing Price

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i have opurtunity, i also will try this company

Anonymous said...

wow.. mas really wanna fight airasia XD

 
Manage By iCalvyn.com
email: kvin@littlepenang.com